"Turnkey" Healthcare Projects
- Since 1925 EN-Projects parent, Enraf Nonius B.V. has designed, manufactured and supplied medical equipment.
- We continue to develop a reliable network of over 100 distributors.
- EN-Projects works with a variety of international associations, including government agencies and ministries, financial institutions and commercial organisations to realise healthcare projects.
- Successfully completed array of projects, ranging from the upgrade of existing medical departments to delivering complete, new hospital developments.
- Project locations have included Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
A Legacy of Excellence driven by continuous Innovation
|The First Dutch Rontgen Equipment Factory founded in Delft, The Netherlands|
Nonius founded - a precision mechanical instrument factory.
|Participation of the UK based Evershed|
Merger of Evershed-Enraf and Nonius
|Merger of Enraf-Nonius and Oldelft|
The division for "Turnkey" Healthcare Projects
|Equipping of 52 rehab departments in Indonesia|
|Enraf-Nonius becomes outonomous from Delft Instruments|
|Equipping of 21 clinics and mobile unit in Ghana|
Gambia Hospitals Renovation
|Gambia Hospitals Renovation and Equipping|
Ghana Winneba Hospital
Start Sri Lanka Projects
|Started build of Hambantota and Nuwara Eliya Hospitals in Sri Lanka|
Zanzibar Hospital Extension
|Zanzibar Mnazi Mmoja Maternity Hospital Extension|
Hospital equipping China
|Shaoxing & Dalian Hospital equipping in China|
Kalutara Hospital in Sri Lanka
|Started build of Kalutara Hospital in Sri Lanka|
Maternity centres in Ethiopia
|Start of equipping of maternity centres in Ethiopia|
Equipped MEI in Burkina Faso
|Equipped MEI in Burkina Faso|
Strategic alliance with Zimmer